Breast cancer is a malignant tumor most often found in women (although in some cases also possible to be found in men), the attack rate is increasing, and tends to occur in young women. According to statistics, the rate of breast cancer reached 7% -10%, especially at the age of 40-60 years, in the period …
Breast cancer is a malignant tumor most often found in women (although in some cases also possible to be found in men), the attack rate is increasing, and tends to occur in young women. According to statistics, the rate of breast cancer reached 7% -10%, especially at the age of 40-60 years, in the period before and after menopause, the risk will be higher.
An expert from Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou said, most patients are diagnosed when the cancer already in advanced stage, one of the reason is because many women ignore the symptoms of breast cancer early symptoms. It is so important to know what are the early symptoms of breast cancer. Hera are the detail explanations of breast cancer symptoms:
1. A pain in the breast: In most patients with early symptoms, although there is no obvious lump, but often feel pain in the breast, sharp pain, swelling, and other symptoms. If you find the above symptoms, it is advisable to conduct investigation into the gynecology department, and must promptly conduct imaging studies.
2. Asymmetric breasts: Tumors can make breasts asymmetrical because it sticks to the breast wall. The breasts may change in volume or shape, this should be watched and immediately brought to a lab check.
3. Galactorrhea: Nipple sometime releases liquid. It could be watery, white or pale yellow colored, blood or pus.
4. Swollen lymph nodes: In the first symptom can be found is swollen lymph nodes in the armpit.
5. Changes in the nipple: When tumor invade into the area below the nipple or areola, can cause nipple deviates to one side, retraction or depression.
6. Breast lumps: When pressing the breast and found a lump, often single, irregular, hard lumps that can move normally. It would not cause real pain, but We suggest you do the ultrasound check, to know more clearly about the size, shape, nature, and more.
7. Changes on the skin: skin of the breast may change become like orange peel. In edema there are pores that have a clear depression, causing the surface of the skin becomes not smooth, like orange peel.
Check your breast often. Whenever symptoms like above found, beware and do more examination in a hospital.